Friday, May 2, 2008

Seen While Running

Today's walk was incredible. I did only a bit of running mixed in there but I felt very motivated and kept a great pace. I was less winded than I usually am.

You never know what you're going to see around here. Usually you have to try to avoid the geese near the park because they've all got their goslings and they get downright nasty when you get anywhere close. But.....today I saw a wild turkey (the bird, not the bottle) walking around one of the neighborhoods I walked through. Then I saw an antique sewing maching and a bathroom sink both used as part of a frontyard landscape. Interesting.

I was going to go out again tonight because Jim was going to go.....then we both had a plate of spaghetti and changed our minds. Probably a good choice. My knees are a little sore today.

No comments: