Friday, July 25, 2008

A Little Running, A Little Love

I ran my 5 on the treadmill at the Y. I'm cranking it up just a little faster and trying to finish the last mile a minute faster than I usually run (which still isn't even remotely fast). I am still in shock that I can actually run 5 miles. Yeah!!!

And now, for your viewing pleasure.....

This is one of the coolest things I have seen out there. If it's not legitimate, quite honestly, I don't even want to know. If you're a pet owner, you will LOVE this.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true, here's a link to the Wikipedia page on Christian the lion...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_the_lion

Karen said...

Thanks Cathy! I almost didn't want to research it because I wanted the story to hold up. It was so neat.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Karen. Having just lost my bird this week, that was just perfect for me.

We took our cats to the vet today and the technician remembered my other cat who died two years ago, I think, because she was such a sweetie.

It was so cute how the lion was hugging them, and how he ran to them when he saw them!!