Thursday, September 4, 2008

Garmin is His New Best Friend

Jim LOVES the Garmin 305. Unfortunately, it kind of depresses him that he's not really able to do much mileage with his hammies the way they are. He's been using it on the bike and on some short runs. I might actually get to try it out this weekend in Chicago.

I've got to leave to pick my dearest up at the airport in a few minutes so I'll get going for now. Thanks to everyone who gave their thoughts on GPS devices when I was shopping!

Happy running!

3 comments:

soaring said...

Did you get the heart rate monitor as well? That is the best indicator how you are training.

Anonymous said...

Glad he likes the Garmin. Psstt... be sure to "borrow" it from him occasionally. :-)

SueBob said...

I was going to tell you to have a good time in Chicago...but I guess I am too late! So, I hope you HAD a good time in Chicago!

Glad he likes the Garmin. I think I am putting it on my Christmas list.