Sunday, April 20, 2008

I really AM pathetic but it's not stopping me.

I AM walking VERY fast. I am going out faithfully. I am going the distance. In that respect I'm not pathetic. But my goodness, I shouldn't be sore from that.....but I am. Not intensely. I just can't believe how out of shape I am.

If you're younger than me, DON'T WAIT! Get in shape now. I believe you can start at any age, but some are definitely easier than others.

Even though I'm well aware of my patheticness, I'm still excited about doing this and can't wait to see myself progress.

2 comments:

Ames said...

Youth is definitely wasted on the young.

I haven't quite hit forty, yet, but boy do I ever wish I had remained active all these years. It is hard with little ones, but I am sure I could have done something. And, I really regret how much weight I gained during my pregnancies. I am still paying for the last one.

Sis. Julie said...

I also can't believe how sore I am when I do my walk. I understand your feeling of being pathetic...but turn it into being dedicated to this. I'm so proud of you and all that you are doing. Keep it up!!