Friday, June 20, 2008

Boring Post Warning!!!

Just checking in to let you know that I have nothing exciting to report, only that I am still being faithful to my training schedule.

I thought I would have trouble on my run last night because I overdid it on the Wii Fit. My thighs were SO sore. It was worth it. I'm not sure if it was the ski jumping or what but it worked some muscles in my thighs that running doesn't.

I am unhappy to report that I still have the arm strength of a gnat. Pushups are something I can only dream of. I can do a girl push-up (knees touching the ground ) but I am painfully weak. I think I better start picking up some of the free weights in the basement and do something to get rid of the 'batwings' I have in place of my triceps. I suppose it's better than the fat that used to reside there!

2 comments:

jlou said...

I think I was born with batwings, so I feel your pain.

Great job sticking to your schedule!

SueBob said...

Wii Fit, huh? I was wondering if that was any good...