Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Did It!

I was in Chicago from Wednesday through Saturday and I got all of my walking in....and then some. We didn't even get the car out of the lot the whole time. It was so cold that walking fast was a necessity! I never used the escalator or elevator when I had a choice (except in the hotel itself because the stairs were kind of creepy).

Now I am ready for next week's new walk/run schedule, while I'll post either tomorrow morning or this evening should I have a moment.

2 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Good job Sis!! That is good to hear. I know that I don't take escalators or elevators if I can help it because I know it is better for me to take the stairs. But I have a bad knee and if there are a lot of stairs my knee gives out after several of them. But I do park in the "north 40" at Walmart and other stores so I can walk a longer distance....my kids hate that one!! LOL!! Sounds like you are coming along on your plan. Keep up the good work!!

Ames said...

Great job! We have had a vacation or two when we parked the car and walked the whole time. I love that kind of vacation.